Monday, September 10, 2007



Dramagods - Something About You


All the lies, all the painAll the tears that leave a stainBut when I cry I'll be fineTurning water into wineHolding on, let it goExit hatred, enter hopeDon't forget, just pretendTimes of sorrow soon will endIt's not easyBut there's something about you babyYeah there's something about youEven though I can't explainThere is something about you babyYeah there's something about youI don't mean to complainBut all the endings end the sameBusted heart, ripped apartGlue the pieces and restartHey you, yeah you, gather roundYou living in the lost and foundIt's all a trick not a chanceNo we won't get fooled againIt's not easyIt's so strange this beautiful painA sweeping blow to the headOh amnesia I feel you coming inI think it's time you beginSimulate salvationLove is fuel for the soulWhat Elvis was to rock and rollI don't know but I've been toldThat tomorrow never knowsIt's not so easy